Aesop Fable Unit Study- The Fox and The Grapes
Study the well-loved fable of "The Fox and The Grapes" by reading 2 versions of the story, doing a readers theater with your class, working on a beautiful coloring page, and then choosing which worksheets and crafts best fit your students' needs.
What You Get:
- "Fable" Anchor Chart defining a fable
- "Who Was Aesop" non-fiction article
- Coloring Page of The Fox and The Grapes
- Color illustration of The Fox and The Grapes
- Modern Day Version of the story of "The Fox and The Grapes"
- Original Story of "The Fox and The Grapes" by Aesop
- Comprehension question worksheet
- Readers Theater of the Fable (2 scripts, one for the fox and narrator with highlighted lines)
- Cut out characters and set to make into puppets
- Sequencing Story Strips (with and without sequential titles)
- Worksheet with character traits and vocabulary words
- Writing template to write your own version of the fable
- Writing template with question "How Would You Get The Grapes?"
- Writing template with character topper for story summary or story response.