Aesop Fable Unit Study- The Tortoise and The Hare
Study the well-loved fable of "The Tortoise and The Hare" by reading a version of the story, doing a readers theater with your class, working on a beautiful coloring page, and then choosing which worksheets and crafts best fit your students' needs.
What You Get:
- "Fable" Anchor Chart defining a fable
- "Who Was Aesop" non-fiction article
- Coloring Page of The Tortoise and The Hare
- Color illustration of The Tortoise and The Hare
- Modern Day Version of the story of "The Tortoise and The Hare"
- Original Story of "The Tortoise and the Hare" by Aesop
- Comprehension question worksheet
- Readers Theater of the Fable (3 scripts, one for each character with highlighted lines)
- 2 pages of cut out characters to make into puppets
- Sequencing Story Cards (With and without sequential titles)
- Worksheet with character traits and vocabulary words
- Writing template to write your own version of the fable
- Writing template with question "How Would You Run A Race?"
- Writing template with character topper for story summary or story response.