Europe Unit Study: Countries of Europe Brochures
Explore Europe with your students through 5 photo and information filled brochures. The United Kingdom, France, Greece, Sweden, and Italy are the 5 countries featured in this set. This is a great way for your students to learn more about individual countries, what they eat, how they dress, what they speak, and what they're famous for. I hope you love these as much as my students!
- 5 Double-sided brochures, 1 for each country, using the metric system.
- 5 Double-sided brochures, 1 for each country, using the imperial system.
- 5 mini color flags to post on your map or put into student passports
- 5 coloring pages of the country's flags
- Passport and Passport Stamps for Europe
- 5 craft or art pages, one for each featured country
- United Kingdom- 3D double decker bus craft
- Italy: Create your own Mona Lisa Art template
- France: Learn to say names of French pastries with coloring page
- Greece: Decorate your own ancient Greek pottery
- Sweden: Decorate your own Dala Horse