How To Cook a Turkey Writing and Sequencing Activity
What are the steps to cook a turkey? This packet contains all the resources you'll need to have a class discussion about the process of cooking a turkey. Use the printables, worksheets, and writing prompts to create a magical writing experience. This is great for subs or for a seasonal quick plan that's exciting and will motive your early writers to write. Encourage them to add details and color their pictures! Bonus points if you bring in a real turkey and other tools and ingredients and show them the steps right there in the classroom!
What You Get:
- What is "How-to Writing" anchor chart
- Transition words anchor chart
- 2 levels of editing checklists
- Sample writing of "How to Cook a Turkey" to share with your students
- 8 color sequencing cards (1 set with words and 1 set without words)
- Worksheet "What do you need to cook a turkey?"
- Cut-out black and white sequencing cards (1 set with words and 1 set without words)
- Envelope template to store sequencing cards
- Full-page booklet with pictures to color and primary lines to write the sequences.
- Half-page booklet with pictures to color and lines to write the sequences
- Many other types of writing prompts to choose from!
- Template for color and cut out roast turkey topped final draft