North America Unit Study: Countries of North America Brochures
Explore North America with your students through 5 photo and information filled brochures. Canada, United States, Mexico, Panama, and Puerto Rico are the 5 countries featured in this set. This is a great way for your students to learn more about individual countries, what they eat, how they dress, what they speak, and what they're famous for. Don't worry, I've included both systems of measurement the metric and imperial systems so no matter where you live- I've got you covered. I hope you love these as much as my students!
- 5 Double-sided brochures, 1 for each country: United States, Mexico, Canada, Panama, Costa Rica using the metric measurement system.
- 5 Double-sided brochures, 1 for each country: United States, Mexico, Canada, Panama, Costa Rica using the imperial measurement system.
- 5 mini color flags to post on your map or put into student passports
- 5 coloring pages of the country's flags
- Political Map of North America
- Worksheet and answer sheet for labeling countries in North America
- Passport and Passport Stamps for North America
- 5 craft or art pages, one for each featured country
- Panama: Mola Folk Art
- Costa Rica: Making Chocolate Sequencing
- Mexico: Decorate a Dios de los Muerto's skull
- United States: Draw Sunset behind Statue of Liberty Silhouette
- Canada: Geometric Maple Leaf Art