Paleontology Unit Study: Dinosaur Research Report
Templates for a dinosaur research report. This packet includes guides for selecting a dinosaur, citing sources, narrowing topics down, organizing ideas, first draft, and final draft. These templates are simple and easy to use. Great for a no-prep lesson that engages your students and helps them really own their learning about dinosaurs.
What You Get:
- 1 page to brainstorm which dinosaurs student is interested in and list sources
- 2 pages of topic choices to help do further research about chosen dinosaur
- 1 planning page to glue research and information in order before beginning
- 2 pages first draft template
- 2 pages final draft template with space to add illustrations or photos