South America Unit Study: Animals of South America Information Cards
South American animal cards that can be used in continent study boxes or centers or for a unit study on South America. 12 animals are included in the set including: Vampire bat, armadillo, toucan, Galapagos tortoise, alpaca, piranha, poison frog, squirrel monkey, giant anteater, jaguar, capybara, and the sloth.. Each card is double sided. The front has a realistic photo with basic information and the back has a mini-article featuring interesting and unique information about each animal. The best part is a printable student booklet with a coloring page for each animal and space for yours students to write a few facts about each animal. 3 worksheets and activities are included at the end of the packet including a set of small pictures to put up around your classroom map of South America. No worries- I've provided this set using both metric and imperial measurements so you can enjoy no matter how you measure!
What You Get:
- 12 double sided animal information cards using metric measurements.
- 12 double sided animal information cards using imperial measurements.
- Coloring page for each animal
- 12 small photo cut-outs of the animals to put around your map.
- Animals of South America matching worksheet
- Animal Report template
- Coloring Booklet for students to color and record information about the animals.